Rare: have an opportunity for someone looking to get into the work of customer insight and marketing strategy
Rare: is an audience insights consultancy. Rare: was created from a desire to ask the right questions and bring strategy to life. We do it by generating insights about your audience's needs, transforming your internal capabilities, and helping you deliver on your customer promise.
We are not an agency. We build long lasting relationships with clients, ensuring that they are ready to deliver on their customer promise. As well as setting the roadmap we help businesses transform from the inside out, helping them to achieve their goals.
We provide clarity and context. From brand research, customer research, audience segmentation, advertising effectiveness and beyond... we use the perfect blend of qualitative and quantitative research techniques to provide clients with clarity to their everyday marketing problems.
We don’t just write a research report and walk away. We help clients develop effective marketing strategies to ensure customer first-success. We start by understanding the underlying motivations of what customer want, and help clients get ready to deliver on this promise, by helping them transform from the inside.
About the team
We are looking for a research executive to support in the delivery of client projects. At Rare: we work on a variety of briefs, including brand tracking, advertising effectiveness, customer segmentation, loyalty research, and marketing strategy.
About the role
We are looking for a curious, confident and proactive person to come in and support our team, from day one. You maybe fresh out of University, new to the work of research or have a couple of years experience in research and fancy a new challenge. The candidate will be responsible for the implementation of research projects from briefing, to sampling analysis and insight creation. They should be able to glean practical insight from their research and be confident and pro-active in presenting back to clients their own interpretations and recommendations. They will be given training and support in areas for development from the Management team.
Rare: works with clients of all sizes across all industries - from startups, to agencies, to large Retail brands, B2B automotive and cosmetics...to name a few. As such the candidate will need to be comfortable adapting to different research topics and industries.
Rare: also publishes its own research, so initiative in thinking of consumer - related topics of interest and the ability to write a compelling report / article about it, is welcomed.
- Lead project teams being the primary point of contact for clients and holding responsibility for project strategy, deliverables and quality and profitability
- Contribute to business development through proactively identifying new opportunities, attending new client meetings, leading on proposal writing and pitching to clients
- Contribute to sales and marketing through writing marketing content (blog posts, whitepapers, articles for industry publications), writing presentations for client or public events.
- You love the challenge of solving problems,
- You are excited by challenges
- You are an excellent communicator
- You enjoy working collaboratively with our core team, clients and partners
- You’re great with clients, working closely to truly understand how to delight them
- You want to keep on learning
- You want to share your knowledge and enthusiasm with others by writing, blogging and speaking about what you do.
- Competitive salary
- £750/ year training bursary - do anything you like, we won’t ask!
- 25 days holiday, excluding bank holidays, oh and you also get your birthday off!
- Gym Membership.
- Flexible working
If you are interested in working with us, please get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiting agencies, please abstain.