Rare: is looking for a proactive, confident and adaptable research consultant.
This role is ideal for a Research Executive or Senior Research Executive with experience in qual and quant research, looking to move into a consultancy role.
About the team
We are looking for a Research Consultant to join our small team of researchers, marketing strategists and consultants. At Rare: we work on a variety of projects, including brand tracking, advertising effectiveness, customer segmentation, loyalty research, and marketing strategy.
About the role
We are looking for an adaptable and proactive person with a marketing or market research background to come in and run our research projects. The candidate will be responsible from client briefing through to delivery. They should be able to glean practical insight from their research and be confident and proactive in presenting back to clients their own interpretations and recommendations. They will be able to run all tasks of the project autonomously, but will also be a strong communicator who can work closely with the team of senior consultants at Rare to develop the relationship with clients and provide ongoing customer insight and marketing strategy.
Rare: works with clients of all sizes across all industries - from startups, to agencies, to large Retail brands, financial services, entertainment, charities and cosmetics...to name a few. They will need to be comfortable adapting to different research topics and industries.
Rare: also publishes its own research, so initiative in thinking of consumer-related topics of interest and the ability to write a compelling report / article about it, is welcomed.
- Lead project teams being the primary point of contact for clients and holding responsibility for project strategy, deliverables and quality and profitability
- Contribute to business development through proactively identifying new opportunities, attending new client meetings, leading on proposal writing and pitching to clients
- Contribute to sales and marketing through writing marketing content (blog posts, whitepapers, articles for industry publications), writing presentations for client or public events.
- You love the challenge of solving problems
- You are excited by challenges
- You are an excellent communicator
- You enjoy working collaboratively with our core team, clients and partners
- You’re great with clients, working closely to truly understand how to delight them
- You want to keep on learning
- You want to share your knowledge and enthusiasm with others by writing, blogging and speaking about what you do.
- You will know about
- Seeing client problems from a strategic point of view
- Comfortable designing research approaches
- Interviewing techniques and moderation
- Data processing and analysis
- £26,000-£32,000 p/a base salary, depending on experience
- Performance bonus
- £750/ year training bursary - do anything you like, we won’t ask!
- 25 days holiday, excluding bank holidays, oh and you also get your birthday off!
- Gym Membership
If you are interested in working with us, please get in touch at: email@example.com
Recruiting agencies, please abstain.